22 December 2009

14. SQL & Developers Users Group meeting in Rijeka

I've recently held a presentation on the 14. SQL & Developers Users Group meeting in Rijeka on the 10th of December 2009 on the topic of unit testing.
Due to the fact that I was the only presenter I had the opportunity to present two talks, one on the theoretical side of unit testing and the other on more practical approaches.
Both talks were successful. The attendees were a mixed bag of old hands and newbees wanting to learn about the topic and art of unit testing. The crowd was small, but that suited me fine since we could talk and explore topics of interests freely.
It was an interesting event for me. I learned a lot about presenting, a skill I have yet to master fully and the attendees later told me that they learned a lot from it which was as good a praise as I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment