06 December 2011

13 IT PRO Agile Architecture Feedback

Wow, the "Agile Architecture" talk I held for the 13th IT PRO community meeting in Pula went really well. There were around eight people from all walks (some developers, some IT guys and some unaffiliated students) . The talk lasted around an hour and a half with some talk in the between. For half an hour after the talk we had a discussion around the topic.
It was really wonderful. I got a chance to talk about a topic I really like and meet some new people. To boot I was invited to repeat the same talk on the monthly Coding Dojo (Pula) event which will be held on  December 14th at 18.30 in the Hacklab club in Rojc.
Some images from the event courtesy of Viktor Ezgeta.




I would also give thaks to the prof. dr. sc Vanja Bevanda from the University of Pula which kindly encouraged some of her students to attend the talk. I'm really glad I could talk to the student population of Pula and would like really to have more students on my talks.

1 comment: